Friday, May 9, 2008

MICHELLE aww . change for what ): ya i know its a little mafan ;X cos that time i put the heart thing, alot ppl ask me why theirs so little LOL
; cos its mafan :x plus if people ask me link or wad , soooo mafan de !

farhana who copy our class blog sia??not original sey..bye2 sexy:]
; hellos sexy ! its 1A , but the problem solved already :)

GRACEEE {: Okkays, LOVERR! Lets make a deal ! {{{: ILY ! X123456789
; LOVER ! ILY 987654321 times ! i love you more then you love me , HAHA :D okays ! deal ahhs :D . you never go out with me must treat me things :x !<33

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOH XINTING!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOH XINTING!
9th may is your BIGBIG day yeah ? :D once again , happy birthday . ps i didnt wish you happy birthday in school >< your 1 year older already uhhs :D !
&& HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JENNIE MUMMEH ! so sorry i did not wish you happy birthday on 7th MAY . so so sorry , LOVES , MUMMEH <33 i have lots&lots to say today . yesterday's yesterday , which is wednesday . had chinese paper 2 . BOOO LAA . sucky D: actually to me , all papers suck :x . but chinese papers suck to the core [ even more! ] chinese SCREWED me up la -_-" yesterday , had science . quite difficult la ! to me :x , ms guok will be flamming mad at me :DD all the formulars i forget ehh -_-!! ahh study le , then forget , so bai fei sial D: BOOOO , today maths 2 . suckkyyy ehhhh . difficult to me sia . so fuggortzxz the paper ! sure fail ehh lynneh ! bodoh lynneh :D . im gonna get to screams by chers on thurs as ms ponniah said dat they will mark all the papers by wednes so yay lynneh ! congratz :D & IM SOSO SORRY THAT I COULDNT PEI YOUR GO WATCH *what happens in vegas* D: . becos my mother kidnapped me and didnt allow me to leave D: . i told ya i dont wanna go home ! okays , & next week , is gone . monday go school at 8.30am like YAY . cos i can wake up 1hr later :D . no la , im going to sch at 8am . HEEEHS , cos i love to slack outside classrooooom :D . tues , no school , so im going out with CHERYL to bugis like yay :D . wednes , no school . nobody jio-ing me out ? AHAHAHA , i shall stay at home bahs :D . ANDAND , tomorrow or sunday getting the new dog already :DD . till now i dont know what to name it , PLEASE FEDBACK ON THIS ! i neeed names D: . hopefully that dog doesnt pee in my roooom . && thursday , got science workshop , friday also ! so taken upp . im sad sia , cos suppose to have F&N on fridays , booooo . no F&N D: . and next next weeek , we are having DRAMA-mama workshop like YAY :D . thanks to ms ponniah :D . mmmmmm , i cant go to GIRLS' BRIGADE CAMPY SIAL D: . cos i going to australia on the 24th as i had mentioned . boooo D: . i think it would be fun lor ! sadden . winnie laogong dont wanna go for some reason . she just kept saying " I DONT WANNA GO ! " lol :x . OH , i just realised i didnt say LOL in this post , only just now :D HAHS ! stop using short cut already lynn . im trying !

to my beloved LOVER <3>< . anyways , i'll shall say it here . ILYILYILY LOTLOTS ! i love you more then you love me , & thats for sure. take cares alrights ? anything ring me up ! meet you soon during hols ! :D <3

i just realised that me & boyf 1st month anni is on the 24th may , which is the date that i will be flying off to australia . D: . i cannot celebrate with you sial ! somemore is the 1st month D: . never mind , you will get something from me when i get back from australia okays ? BOYF LOVES !
[p.s; boyf is syafirah wor ! dont wu hui ! D:]


i never knew that i could get hurt like this